For a water-cooled spindle, we need to use correct ways to maintain it.
1. The cooling water, you can choose either tap water or deionized water. Please add a little common antirust into water ( the kind used in water tank of cars is OK).
2. You need to ensure that the spindle runs normally, so that you must avoid the water-cooled spindle lacks water. During operation, please check the surface temperature of the spindle regularly to prevent from a hot spindle.
3. Please measure the temperature of the cooling water periodically, you’d better keep the cooling water within 30 degree centigrade. When the environment temperature is high ( in summer), please use a big-size water tank. When the temperature of the cooling water is rising, you can lower the temperature by adding more water.
4. If you use tap water, please change the water periodically ( change one time in a week)
5. When the temperature in winter is below 5 degree centigrade, please add some anti-freezing solution into the cooling water.
6. If you don’t use the machine for a long time, you must use compressed air to blow out the water in the spindle until there is no water in it.Read More