New generation 4th Axis for CNC Engraving Machine
Suitable for X4M, X4-800L, X6M, X6-2200L, X8M, X8-2200L.
• 3 Jaw self-centering chuck, inside and outside jaws included.
• Synchronous belt reduction mechanism.
• Adjustable tailstock, live center included.
• Low inductance Nema 23 stepper motor and cable.
• All required fasteners for mounting to your CNC machine.
• 80mm 3 jaw chuck
• Nema 23 stepper motor, 2 PHASE,1.8°/STEP, CURRENT 3A.
• Center height: H＝60mm
• Max swing diameter: ≤110mm
• Diameter of through hole: ≤16mm
• Reduction ratio: 4 : 1
• Deceleration method: synchronous wheel + synchronous belt
• Maximum RPM: 120
• Weight: 5.4kg
The H60-TB80T CNC Rotary Axis adds rotary cutting and indexing capabilities to benchtop CNC machines.
It can be mounted to an existing machine parallel with the X or Y axis.
Mounting parallel to the Y axis (perpendicular to the machine gantry) maximizes workpiece length, while mounting parallel to the X axis preserves greater traditional routing work area.